ThompsonGas’ Propane Forklift Program Offers The Following Benefits:
Propane gas powered forklifts perform indoors and outside, inclines or declines, rain or shine. They cost less to maintain, work longer and refuel easily.
In addition to this, they burn cleanly and meet emission requirements. ThompsonGas works closely with you to create an initial cost benefit analysis and create an ongoing program that your forklift operation is always ready and operating at it highest efficiency. ThompsonGas can tailor a program specifically for your business with automatic delivery schedules.
A Propane Forklift Program From ThompsonGas Offers The Following Benefits:
- Energy Savings - Produce 19% fewer emissions than gasoline forklifts and 7% fewer emissions than diesel forklifts
- Meet 2007 Environmental Protection Agency Standards (forklift engines with off-the-shelf electronic engine controls and three-way catalysts).
- Consistent Power - Maintain consistent, 100% power throughout operation, with faster ground speeds than electric forklifts.
- Refuel Quickly - It takes less time to fill a propane tank than to switch or charge a battery.
- Efficiency - Push and lift heavier loads than many electrical-powered forklifts.
- Versatile - Move between indoor and outdoor locations – ideal for loading docks, recycling centers, and other indoor/outdoor operations.
- Long-Lasting - Most propane forklifts will accommodate a 33 pound propane tank, which can provide up to eight hours of continuous use.