Oil/Electric to Propane
Convert your current oil or electric home to cleaner, higher efficiency residential propane. Converting will save the average household $500–$1,000 a year with little or no upfront costs to you.
GET A COMPLIMENTARY HOME HEATING AUDIT.
IT’S EASY WITH THE THOMPSONGAS CONVERSION PROGRAM.
Watch how simple an oil to propane conversion can be.
CALL 1-888-TG-PROPANE (1-888-847-7672)
One call to ThompsonGas and you are on your way. A ThompsonGas propane and home heating and cooling professional will visit your home to discuss all the advantages and review you current system and provide a complimentary Home Heating Audit. By comparing your current fuel or electric costs and the efficiency of your current system we can show you your options.
Upgrading your fuel oil or electric heating appliances to Propane has many advantages for today’s homeowner. Propane Energy can provide you and your family:
- Save up to $1,000 a year over oil and electric
- You’ll be burning a cleaner fuel
- Your propane boiler will have little maintenance compared to an oil or electric boiler
- Propane leaves just water vapor and carbon monoxide exiting your vent
- You can use propane for cooking, fireplaces, dryers, emergency generators, outdoor heating, lighting and grilling!
Propane appliances are 10 to 15% more efficient than oil and electric. Propane savings of $1.40/gallon compared to current oil and electric prices.
Water heater annual savings:
A 53 gallon electric tank water heater = $585/year to operate
Standard tankless propane water heater = $375/year to operate
You could save 36% in energy savings costs annually!
Today, upgrading your fuel oil or electric heating appliances to Propane has never been easier or more economical. We want you to enjoy the efficiency and comfort of propane energy with incentives to help you upgrade your current oil or electric system. Below is a list of current incentives available to ThompsonGas customers:
- $300 customer credit for conversion of electric or oil fired hot water heaters to propane
- $200 customer credit for conversion of electric heating system or oil fired boiler or furnace to propane
- $300 customer credit towards the removal of your old oil tank when converting central heating appliance to propane
- $250 rebate for replacement of electric water heater to propane
- $400 rebate for replacement of oil or electric furnace to propane
- Additional manufacturer rebates
Certain restrictions apply. Rebate amounts applied as a customer credit only. Equipment purchased or installed by others than ThompsonGas Propane requires proof of purchase. Oil tank credit requires 5 year propane delivery agreement with Temperature Proof program. Proof of disposal from a licensed vendor required.
State and Federal Incentives
There may be state and federal tax incentives available. Call ThompsonGas to find out more.
6 months Same as Cash with approved credit*
48 months @ 18% A.P.R.*
Home Comfort Plan:
Free first year
* Subject to credit approval