Fleet vehicles, buses, work trucks, fork lifts, and lawn equipment can now benefit from versatile, reliable and economical propane fuel.
Propane can meet the performance needs of high-mileage, high-runtime vehicles and equipment that range from large, powerful police cruisers, bus and truck fleets, and forklifts and lawn equipment.
Dedicated propane vehicles or propane bi-fuel vehicles operate from a centralized propane refueling station located on your premises which saves time and operating expenses.
Propane-fueled vehicles and equipment offer the following benefits:
- Fleet operators can earn alternative fuel tax credit of 50 cents per every gallon of propane sold.
- Reduce fleet maintenance costs and increase engine life.
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions, nitrogen oxide, carbon monoxide, and particulate emissions in comparison to fleets fueled by gasoline
- Promote environmentally friendly transportation throughout the community because of their high visibility.
- Ensure the reliable operation of essential emergency and security vehicles.
- Support the use of domestically produced fuel, decreasing reliance on foreign imports.